Spring is just around the corner, and you have probably found your local BBQ store has a *fleet* of brand new gas BBQ’s in stock, new brands, new models and new features to make you a BBQ king. In view of all these new shiny gas BBQ’s in store, you may be looking at yours and think – it’s time to upgrade.
Before you purchase a new gas BBQ this spring there are a few things you should consider:
- Do your research first, there is a great range of new BBQ’s on the market, so do some research. It’s also good to know the difference between the different types and styles of BBQ’s. Perhaps you just want to stick with an updated model of a style of BBQ you have already, or perhaps you are looking at trying a completely different style of BBQ.
- Make a list of the features you want in a new BBQ and the ones you will actually use. If you are upgrading your BBQ, do you want the same size? Or something smaller or larger? What does your current BBQ have that you want in a new BBQ, or what does it lack that you could really do with now? What type of food do you cook, or will want to cook on your new gas BBQ?
- Don’t wait too long to choose your new BBQ, as we head into the *peak* BBQ seasons everyone else is looking to upgrade and the model you choose might be in short supply. Buy the one you want now, while there are plenty in stock.
- Ask if there any deals on current floor stock.
- If you are buying a bigger BBQ and you can’t fit it into your car, you will need to consider additional delivery charges, if you don’t have a car or trailer big enough – especially if you are buying an ex-demonstration model from the floor.
- Start shopping NOW, people are looking to buy a new BBQ or upgrade an existing BBQ now for use during spring and summer – the peak BBQ times, demand will be higher as everyone is looking to spend time outside enjoying a BBQ.
There is nothing like a BBQ in the warmer months, fresh seafood, steaks, burgers and sausages, vegetables, a few drinks, having friends and family around, catching up and enjoying the longer days and warmer weather. Don’t be left out in the cold, update your gas BBQ today.