Seguin Visio 8 Plus Black Line Glass Lift Door
You’ll never yearn again for complete harmony in your interior space once attaining the Seguin Visio 8 Plus Cheminee Fireplace. Made in France and constructed with pure cast iron, this classic fire box with contemporary black line printed glass, equipped with the Seguin air wash system that keeps the glass clean, you’ll be wanting to stay next to your new Seguin Visio 8 Plus Cheminee Fireplace all winter long.
Based in the heart of Auvergne, France, Seguin Duteriez fireplaces have been renowned for producing some of Europes most revolutionary and sought-after range of elite fireplace products for over 30 years. Artisan engineered and with the use of exclusive materials, Seguin fireplaces are manufactuered with 100% pure cast iron and are highly regarding for their durability and increased heating output.
DAFS (Double Air Flow System):
Majority of Seguin wood fireplaces are equipped with DAFS technology with the aim to inject oxygen at a determined level inside of the combustion chamber. The supply of new oxygen will burn the gases and smoke that has not yet been burnt and prevent them from being released into the flue system. The advantages of this; a longer fire term, cleaner glass, also total combustion of the fire wood.
With an average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm), these cast iron cheminee fireplaces are well known for their heat retention even after the fire has dissipated, allowing for a longer lasting heat well into those colder nights. All Seguin cast iron fireboxes come with a damper, air washsystem, fire grate and ash pan as standard and thanks to the choice of high quality raw material Seguin cast iron cheminee fireboxes are guaranteed for 10 years.
- Material: 100% pure cast iron firebox with internal refractory ceramic lining and glass door
- kW Output: 27.8kW
- Heating capacity (m2): 240-340m2*
- Facade: Clean frameless design (no trim)
- Glass door: Secure swing door and lift up door with locking mechanism and black line printed edging around glass
- Minimum flue height: 4.5m
- Flue dimensions: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
- Includes hot air transfer kit: A duct and a register
- Hearth dimension: Minimum 500mm in front of any part of the fireplace, 250mm on either side and 75mm thick
- Outside air kit: Recommended for well insulated homes
- Warranty: 10 year fire box warranty*
Share this on: