Seguin Multivision 8000 Double Sided Cast Iron Cheminee Fireplace
Handmade in France, the Seguin Multivision 8000 cheminee fireplace with swing mechanism and two piece glass viewing area of the flames is sure to impress in any grand living space. This beautifully crafted, pure cast iron wood fire is sure to add breath taking ambiance in any stylish home whether installed as a built-in or freestanding fireplace. The undeniable quality of the Seguin Multivision 8000 cheminee fireplace will also aim to please aesthetically and burn effectively.
Based in the heart of Auvergne, France, Seguin Duteriez fireplaces have been renowned for producing some of Europes most revolutionary and sought-after range of elite fireplace products for over 30 years. Artisan engineered and with the use of exclusive materials, Seguin fireplaces are manufactuered with 100% pure cast iron and are highly regarding for their durability and increased heating output.
With an average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm), these cast iron cheminee fireplaces are well known for their heat retention even after the fire has dissipated, allowing for a longer lasting heat well into those colder nights. All Seguin cast iron fireboxes come with a damper, air washsystem, fire grate and ash pan as standard and thanks to the choice of high quality raw material Seguin cast iron cheminee fireboxes are guaranteed for 10 years.
Heats up to 200- 300m2* Heating capacity based on 2.4m ceiling heights and 6 star rated homes. Factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation, type of firewood used and climatic zone will also effect heating output.
- Two sided glass viewing area
- 100% Pure cast iron firebox with two glass doors
- Can be installed as a freestanding or inbuilt fireplace
- Clean frameless design (no trim)
- Two swing doors, two side glass viewing areas
- Artisan engineering
- Fire grate and removable ash pan included for easy cleaning
- A duct and a register included
- Option to transfer heat into multiple areas
- Handmade in Randan France
- kWh Output 25.9kW
- Hearth dimensions:Minimum 500mm in front of any part of the fireplace and 75mm thick
- Weight 230kg
- Optional Extras Outside air kit recommended for well insulated homes
- Zero clearance No
- Note Minimum 5m flue required
Share this on: