Seguin Europa 7 Cast Iron Cheminee Fireplace
Contemporary meets classic with the Seguin Europa 7 cast iron cheminee fireplace with swing door mechanism. This beautifully crafted pure cast iron wood fire is sure to add breath taking ambiance in any stylish home whether installed as a built-in or freestanding fireplace. Hand made in France, the undeniable quality of the Seguin Europa 7 cast iron cheminee fireplace will also aim to please aesthetically and burn effectively.
Based in the heart of Auvergne, France, Seguin Duteriez fireplaces have been renowned for producing some of Europes most revolutionary and sought-after range of elite fireplace products for over 30 years. Artisan engineered and with the use of exclusive materials, Seguin fireplaces are manufactuered with 100% pure cast iron and are highly regarding for their durability and increased heating output.
Quality feature of Seguin fireplaces:
DAFS (Double Air Flow System):
Majority of Seguin inbuilt wood fireplaces are equipped with DAFS technology with the aim to inject oxygen at a determined level inside of the combustion chamber. The supply of new oxygen will burn the gases and smoke that has not yet been burnt and prevent them from being released into the flue system. The advantages of this; a longer fire term, cleaner glass and bricks, also total combustion of the fire wood.
With an average cast iron thickness of 10mm (others are 4-6mm), these cast iron cheminee fireplaces are well known for their heat retention even after the fire has dissipated allowing for a longer lasting heat well into those colder nights. All Seguin cast iron fireboxes come with a damper, air washsystem, fire grate and ash pan as standard. Thanks to the choice of high quality raw material Seguin cast iron cheminee fireboxes are guaranteed for 10 years.
Heats up to 150- 250m2* Heating capacity based on 2.4m ceiling heights and 6 star rated homes. Factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation, type of firewood used and climatic zone will also effect heating output.
- 100% Pure cast iron firebox with glass door
- Can be installed as a freestanding or inbuilt fireplace
- DAFS Technology (Double Air Flow System)
- Clean frameless design (no trim)
- Swing door opening system
- Artisan engineering
- Fire grate and removable ash pan included for easy cleaning
- A duct and a register included
- Option to transfer heat into multiple areas
- Handmade in Randan France
- kWh Output 17.9kW
- Hearth dimensions Minimum 500mm in front of any part of the fireplace, 250mm on either side and 75mm thick
- Weight 170kg
- Optional Extras Outside air kit recommended for well insulated homes
- Zero clearance No
- Note Minimum 4m flue required
Share this on: