Lopi 3615 HOGS2 Linear Gas Fireplace
The Lopi 3615 HO GS2 is the smallest in the line-up of our linear fireplaces.
The smaller dimensions of the 3615 make it suitable for smaller room proportions or walls.
The decreased size of the 3615 however does not mean a low heat output. With a gas input of 35Mj/hr and ceramic glass for increased radiant heat this smaller linear fireplace packs plenty into the overall width of 914mm.
The 3615 HO GS2 features a glass viewing area of over 850mm in its width with high dancing flames and under lighting whether the fire is on or off.
There is the option of just a glass bed in a choice of 3 colours or you can add the optional Driftwood and Stone Fyre-Art. In addition to this you can choose between the black painted fire-back liner, black enamel or stainless steel to further compliment this stunning fire.
- GreenSmart™ 2 system
- Beautiful crushed glass floor
- Twin 90 CFM blowers
- Huge glass viewing area
- Heats up to 158 Sq Metres*
- Heavy steel construction that includes a heavy-duty 10 gauge welded glass frame
- Protective safety screen over the glass
- Six adjustable levels for fan, lights and flame
- 3615 with glass media $7535
- 3615 with tumbled stones $7735
- 3615 with twig and stone media $7915
- 3615 with traditional logs $8171
- 3615 with driftwood $8335
- 3615 with Birch Logs $8235
- 50mm fascia trim $400
- 10mm fascia trim $300
- Gallery Face $400
- Power Heat Duct Kit $600
- Vertical Flue Kit 3.6m $825
- Horizontal Flue Kit $775
- Firebox liners additional cost
Share this on: